- It will honestly last forever. The materials used to craft this cuff bracelet aren't cheap, off the shelf materials. He uses welder's grade stainless steel and fire (pretty badass, huh?). The awesome thing about the durability of stainless steel jewelry is that you'll be able to use it forever without worries of tarnishing or breaking. Not only will you get to enjoy this bracelet, but it will be passed down in your family for generations to come.
- It's freaking gorgeous. We love this bracelet because it perfectly balances the core of our brand: delicate design with badass edge. The braided steel adds that touch of femininity to a durable stainless steel base. This is a piece of jewelry that you can LIVE IN. Trust me, when you put it on, your confidence rises 100%.
- Handmade in America. We believe in supporting local business. Especially in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic over the last year, it's more important than ever to spend in our own economy and support local businesses that work so hard to bring you high quality pieces. This bracelet is handmade with love right from Augusta, Georgia, USA.
- Handmade by a union worker. My brother doesn't just sit around and make bracelets all day, he is also an essential part of the workforce. When he's not melting metals to fix things at work, he's melting metals to create these beautiful works of art. It's pretty incredible to be able to watch his hobby turn into something tangible. Jeremy really does represent the best parts of America - working hard, fostering our hobbies, and supporting our families. When you wear this bracelet, you'll forever be connected to our family's story. And that's the most beautiful thing about business, IMO.
- High quality stainless steel material. Again, this is a super high quality bracelet. You won't be at work one day and all of a sudden look down to realize it's damaged. It's here to stay.
Feeling a little sore after incorporating a run into your workout plan? Try these stretches that are essential for runners, whether you're a pro or just enjoying the nice fall weather with a light jog.