Hey babe, Katie here. It's my favorite time of year! It officially dropped below 80 degrees today, so I'm here to bring you all the best things to do this fall.
It can be hard to squeeze all of the fall activities you want to do into one season - but don't worry. I've put together this bucket list with all of the best things to do to celebrate our favorite season.
Whether you're wanting to celebrate with friends and family or take on a few solo outings, this list will help you have the best fall ever and never have to ask "What should we do?".
Check out my Fall Bucket List of 36 activities to do this autumn.
- Decorate the house for fall
- Go on a hike
- Attend a fall festival
- Visit the local farmer's market
- Have a scary movie night with friends
- Go to a bonfire
- Make mulled wine
- Go on a fall shopping spree
- Visit a theme park with fall events (like Dollywood)
- Take a walk around your local downtown scene
- Visit a winery with a view
- Walk through a corn maze
- Bake fall-themed desserts
- Do a fall-inspired photo shoot
- Have a picnic at a local park
- Go to a themed party
- Take a road trip
- Spend a day early Christmas shopping
- Go horseback riding in the mountains
- Sip apple cider
- Try some new fall cocktails
- Spend a weekend away in a cabin
- Go to a haunted house
- Do a fall-inspired brunch with your girlfriends
- Make pumpkin or pecan pie
- Get pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks
- Buy a cute new fall outfit
- Go on a cute coffee date with a girlfriend
- Shop for pumpkins at your local pumpkin patch
- Paint your nails with a cute fall design
- Bake cute Halloween treats
- Buy some adorable fall mums and decorate my entryway
- Host a harvest party
- Switch up my skincare routine
- Try out a new fall makeup look
- Visit Salem, Massachusetts
I hope you love all of these things to do this fall and it inspires you and your family to take on your own autumnal adventures. Make sure to hop on IG @fidgeyray and let us know when you check off a bucket list item with #shopfidgeyray !
Feeling a little sore after incorporating a run into your workout plan? Try these stretches that are essential for runners, whether you're a pro or just enjoying the nice fall weather with a light jog.